my same article from another forum
This is about passing traffic from any device through a proxy server with SSH tunnel output. Almost all devices can work through a proxy without any additional software, so you can set up a proxy server once, rather than configuring each new device(or emulator) to work through SSH.
1. Take a normal virtual machine with XP, all the settings are standard except for the network adapter, because we need to get the IP address of the local network, to do this choose the network bridge. In the network adapter settings, write a single DNS 127.0.0.1 as to not use the DNS provider.
2. Install Bitvise, everything is standard except for the server port, so there is no conflict, change it to 1081 for example
3. Set up a proxy server capable of redirecting traffic to an external proxy, I used the conditionally free HandyCache. Include socks5 proxy, and enter IP addresses from which we will use our server (free 5).
turn on the external proxy, which is our bitvise
4. Not all devices can use socks5 proxy, we will do it with the help of proxy auto config, we can set any web server, for example MiniWeb, and create a file with the extension .PAC, the syntax can be found on the Internet, the file looks like this, where the IP address of our proxy server
5. All now take for example IPAD, in the settings of our wifi, replace DNS with proxy server IP, and in the line of proxy settings, enter the PAC file.
If you look at the HandyCache monitor you can see that the traffic is going through socks5
6. If you want to use the device outside the local network, you can install any VPN server, route L2TP ports on the router and register VPN server in the settings of the same IPAD, you can connect from another wifi network or via 3G.
feshop tor link